Sunday, March 8, 2009

Rough couple of weeks on the aquarium

Well over the past few weeks we've lost a couple of our fish. First we lost our Red Dwarf Guarami. Then this past week we lost one of our angel fish. Nothing seems to be out of place with the water. So not sure what the cause is. I'll do a water change here soon. Sometime over the next week, I think we'll go out and pick up at least one new fish, maybe two. See how it goes.

Outside of that, we're back from our trip to Billings, which was really nice. Katy is the best for taking me up there for my birthday. I had a lot of fun. Next weekend, I head down to Rock Springs for their carpet off-road championships. It won't be as good as the Billings, but it'll be a new experience.

So the time change has hit Katy and I pretty good. We're both extremely lazy today I think. Although we did visit the Riverton Mall (Wal-Mart) for some goodies for the house. Both of us have a few things happening this week. Tuesday, I have a WyMoPA club meeting. Woo! NOT!! Katy is going out with a couple of friends that night for some non-work related fun. Should be great for her.

I finally ordered the tonneau cover for my truck. Will be happy when that arrives Should be nice to have.

Cya,
Paul